Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Proof of my medical files being tampered with!

Here is more proof that my files where tampered with! Two different sheets, same date different diagnosis, same doctor, same time! They tried to change my DNA to fit their narrative! Having trouble downloading the images so I added my Google drive for more clarity!






https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z_s5mtMIhWb2xOYkc2dGRTZms/view?usp=drive_web

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8z_s5mtMIhWQV9wRkd1Rm0xbGs/view?usp=drive_web

You think that the doctors involve at the pain clinic would of been smarter when they finally give me my file after waiting for them for over a year! I guess they had so many correction to make that they got sloppy and left some trace of their sheer "stupidity"!

So many mistake were made that it baffle me that the College never pick up on this even after I pointed it out to them! Wrong dates that did not match my appointment calendar and my favorite one was stuck on another page. This one stood out like a sore thumb and the one that set me to give my files a thoroughly look! Signature from same doctor totally different on some sheets! Wrong doctor name that treated me that don't even work at the clinic at the time while the original one was scratches off! So here is the most obvious one that I am posting! Two separate sheets, different outcome, different time with same date!

No way did I get two treatment on the same day and minute apart! Here is the proof!





That is why I started a petition to stop this kind of abuse from doctors who think they can manipulate the outcome as they see fit! By doing this the patient has no where to go since the College always side with the doctor and when action is taking the patient is not even notified! We need a better process as to stop it or at least get a fair hearing which is not the case at the present moment! Here is the link to my petition if you are interested in stopping doctor from behaving badly! Your support is truly appreciate and will help many people in the long run! Thank you 
http://www.change.org/petitions/the-college-of-physicians-and-surgeons-of-ontario-and-canada-i-would-like-a-better-process-regarding-patients-complaints?share_id=mKYlVKijjJ&pe=pce 


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment