Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My second reply to the COP&S!

When I sent my complaint I was aware that they (doctors) would deny some of my statement but wow the extent of their lies and cover up really took me aback! They made me sound like I was out of control, a drug addict, a liar, crazy, delusional,  name it they through it at me! And also in the process spread innuendo to their colleague and made it difficult if not impossible to get help! So in my defense I though I would correct some of their statements.

I would of added their reply but it has over 30+ pages! So it is easier to put in my reply since they are shorter and to the point!

Here is the reply I sent them on July 9 2010,





I realize afterward that there was more I needed to say and felt compel to answer since with all these reactions there was bound for me to miss certain important detail, here is my response to their accusations! This letter was sent on August 17 2010





All in all The College came back in favor of these 3 doctors which baffled the heck out of me since I sent them proof of my files being tampered with and pictures of me during the reactions! I finally realize that they are one side on not on the patient well being! So I started a petition years ago and have lost track and almost forgot about it but I want to change this pattern of abuse and the only way to do that is change how patient are regarded when they have been wrong! We need a better way to deal with these complaints which some are genuine but being disregard because of the doctor stature! We have excellent doctors that do works for the good of the patients but they are other that regard the patient has a cash cow and that need to stop! If you are interested in stopping these doctor from going bad we need to remain vigilant and change the process in which these complaints are handle! Here is the link to my petition if you are interested in signing it. I sincerely thank you if you take a moment to read it and sign it which will be sent to the COP&S when I reach my goal!


http://www.change.org/petitions/the-college-of-physicians-and-surgeons-of-ontario-and-canada-i-would-like-a-better-process-regarding-patients-complaints?share_id=mKYlVKijjJ&pe=pce



Have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment